- Long hikes with a ton of gear don’t scare away the Trekking Heavy Crew by Smartwool®.
- Sold in a 1-pair pack.
- WOW technology offers a reinforced sole for excellent comfort and durability.
- Heavy, full-cushioned sock with excellent shock absorption, insulation and support under heavy loads.
- 3 x 1 ribbed cuff with a flat knit toe seam for added comfort.
- Elastized arch brace for added comfort and support.
- Style Number: SW0SW131
- 80% Merino wool, 19% nylon, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA and imported.
WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Men’s Trekking Heavy Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
COMFORTABLE FIT: The Men’s Trekking Heavy Crew Socks feature a flat knit toe seam for additional comfort and an elasticized arch brace for a secure fit.
DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
HEAVY CUSHION: The heavy cushioning on the Men’s Trekking Heavy Crew Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. Whether you are biking, running, skiing, or hiking, these socks will provide you with padded comfort and impact absorption during any season.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 70% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, and 1% Elastane, the PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.